Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Term - 2


My favourite thing I  did was the symbols of the Holy spirit Art and because I like the symbols of the Holy spirit art because I can choose a colour
and a picture. And my picture was wind because I like fresh air And it give me coldness. My colour was red because I chose red because it is for tonga and for fire as well.My least favourite thing I did was Catholic school day because I can hang out with some people. And the who came was Saint Joseph and my friends was Emily and christ and it was fun.My least favourite thing I did was my teddy bear description I have to write about the teddy bear and the teddy bear’s name is Fuzzy the bear and we have to write about what he looks like.My least favourite thing I did was My chocolate chip cookie. My class and me was making a cookie protector and my partner was Reachel we have to build it.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ma'ata,I like how you told us what you liked and what you didn't like about term 2. It's very cool how you make your writing big and using color. Maybe next time you can copy and paste every thing that you wrote and make sure it makes sense.

    ReplyDelete